What You Should Know About Choosing an Invisalign Provider
True or false: it doesn’t really matter who oversees your Invisalign treatment because it’s all the same orthodontic system. False! While it’s true that all Invisalign aligners are created at the same lab, not all Invisalign providers are created equally. The orthodontist you choose has complete control over designing your treatment plan (and making sure it stays on track), so it’s important to visit an experienced Invisalign provider to guarantee safe and beautiful results.
At Sensational Smiles, our orthodontists have earned the elite designation of Diamond+ Top 1% Invisalign providers. That means they’re among the top 1% of Invisalign providers in North America, successfully treating more than 200 cases every six months, every single year, and over 3000 patients overall. When you choose a Diamond+ Invisalign provider like us, you get peace of mind knowing that your treatment is being planned by a pro.
But if you’re thinking about starting treatment, you might be wondering how the Invisalign designations work, if they really matter or how to choose an Invisalign provider. In this post, you’ll learn:
- How Invisalign ranks providers
- How to choose an Invisalign provider
- The benefits of choosing a Diamond+ Invisalign provider
How Does Invisalign Rank Providers?
Invisalign has fast become one of the most popular orthodontic treatment options for good reason. The clear aligners are a safe, effective alternative to braces and offer patients a discreet way to get a straighter smile. But just like a dentist requires specific training to earn the title of orthodontist, Invisalign providers also have to earn their stripes. There’s a big difference between an orthodontist who has treated one Invisalign case and one who has helped thousands of people achieve their smile goals with Invisalign. That’s where the Invisalign ranking system comes in.
Invisalign awards points and special designations to orthodontists based on the number of cases they treat each year, from Bronze all the way to Diamond+. As the top status that an orthodontist can achieve, a Diamond+ Invisalign provider must first complete 800 cases and then continue to treat 200 patients every six months. At Sensational Smiles, our trailblazing doctors Dr. Manal Ibrahim and Dr. Christine Gin sit right at the top of the tier, so you know you’re getting the very best care!
Choosing an Invisalign Provider
When you choose to undergo any orthodontic treatment, you’re making an investment in your lifelong health. Your smile is simply too important to put in the hands of an inadequate provider. There are a few key things to look out for when choosing an Invisalign orthodontist to make sure you get the results you deserve.
- Experience matters: As the saying goes, good orthodontists aren’t cheap and cheap orthodontists aren’t good. You really can’t put a price on the extensive experience that a top-tier Invisalign provider has from successfully treating so many cases. Fortunately, when you choose Sensational Smiles, you actually can get the best of both worlds. We offer the best value on at-home Invisalign treatment, helping our patients save money while getting the smile they’ve always wanted.
- Financing options can help: Finances can often stand in the way of getting the orthodontic treatment you need, but it doesn’t have to be that way. When choosing an Invisalign provider, look for one that offers flexible financing options or one that accepts your insurance. Sensational Smiles is happy to do both!
Reasons to Choose a Diamond+ Invisalign Provider
Diamond+ providers are the absolute best Invisalign orthodontists available. By definition, they have extensive experience with the Invisalign system and have specialized knowledge of how to design a treatment plan that supports your lifelong oral health. If you want to achieve top-of-the-line results from your treatment, a Diamond+ Invisalign provider is the way to go. Here’s why.
- Practice makes perfect: The more times you do something and the more practice you have, the better you’re going to get. This is as true with orthodontics as it is with anything else. Since Diamond+ Invisalign providers treat hundreds of patients every year, much more than even Gold or Platinum providers, it makes sense that they’re the best in the business.
- Highly skilled with high tech: Invisalign is a high-tech system that requires the utmost attention to detail. Diamond+ providers have the skills to use the innovative ClinCheck® software to accurately craft your journey towards your future smile. They use the state-of-the-art Invisalign technology to map each tooth’s individual movement, giving you the most precise results possible.
- Confidence in treating even complex cases: Not all orthodontists are comfortable treating tougher cases with Invisalign, but a Diamond+ Invisalign provider like our Naperville and Shorewood orthodontists have the confidence and skill to tackle even the most complicated cases. So even if you’ve been turned away from other Invisalign providers, our board-certified orthodontists, Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Gin, have got you covered.
As Diamond+ Top 1% Invisalign providers in Naperville, Shorewood and beyond, we know how important your future smile is to you. That’s why it’s not worth taking a chance on an orthodontist who doesn’t have the experience necessary to give you a truly sensational smile. Ready to find out if Invisalign is right for you? Contact Sensational Smiles today to book a complimentary consultation and discover the Diamond+ difference.